 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17710
17709  |  17711
Subject:
Lots and lots of Large DUPLO bricks for sale - discounted shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:43:32 GMT

We have 1000s of 2x8 and 2x10 (with more limited 2x6) DUPLO bricks in GREEN
ONLY.  Along with lots of other parts that we got as part of this bulk purchase
deal.  It's time to get some free space in the warehouse so we are seeing if
there are any takers for decent quantities (min 500) of larger DUPLO bricks.
These are pretty rare/hard to find in normal DUPLO sets, but also as 'GREEN'
they can make some superb building bases for large hills etc.

For example - special deal - 900 2x10 bricks - shipped anywhere in the world,
700 USD, and for CAnada/USA 600 USD.  2x8 you get maybe another 1/5th more
bricks approx.

Thanks. MaS

http://shop.lastingtoys.com