 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17708
17707  |  17709
Subject:
Lego parts and kits for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:54:00 GMT

Hello there,

Its been a while since I’ve posted here - been really busy with work post-college and freelance jobs on the side. Recently, I’ve been saving up for a new PC and decided to sell of some of my older lego parts, kits and instructions. Most of these are in used condition, though I have some MISB kits included here as well.

Here is the list of items for sale:

Parts

Aquazone baseplate in excellent condition
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/aquazone_baseplate.jpg

Blacktron landing pad baseplates - These are all in excellent condition
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/blacktron_baseplates.jpg

Castle Baseplate in excellent condition - ramp style baseplate
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/castle_baseplate.jpg

Classic space tiles and transparent canopies - all in used, but good condition.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/classic_space_parts.jpg

Green dragon with red wings
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/castle_dragon.jpg

Battery and motor brick part
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/motor_bricks.jpg

Smoke Grey Canopies and wing parts
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/smoke_grey_canopies.jpg

Sets

6973 - Ice Planet 2002 Deep Freeze Defender, complete model in great condition.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6973

6781 - SP Striker, complete model with original instructions. Battery brick and original lights still function.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6781

1506 - Aqua Dart, complete with original instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/1506_complete.jpg

6027 - Fright Knights Bat Lord’s Catapult, complete with original box and instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6027_complete.jpg

6104 - Aquacessories, complete with original box
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6104_complete.jpg

6125 - Sea Sprint 9, complete with original box and instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6125_complete.jpg

6115 - Shark Scout, complete model
6135 - Spy Shark, complete model
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6115_6135_models.jpg

6145 - Crystal Crawler, complete with original box and instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6145_complete.jpg

6487 - Mountain Rescue, MISB
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6487_misb.jpg

6518 - Baja Buggy, complete with original box and instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6518_complete.jpg

6555 - Sea Hunter, complete with original box and instructions
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6555_complete.jpg

6604 - Formula 1 Racer, MISB kit from 1985. Box in good condition
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6604_misb.jpg

6877 - Vector Detector, complete model
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6877_model.jpg

6958 - Android Base instructions, all pages in great condition
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6958_instructions.jpg

6983 - Ice Station Odyssey instructions - All pages intact, rear page missing top corner.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6983_instructions.jpg

260 - Lego idea book, used with interior pages in great condition. Rear page has a tear, but aside from that, the book is in fair condition.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/260_idea_book.jpg

That just about summarizes the list for now. If anyone is interested, feel free to make me an offer at m.aaron.hein AT gmail.com.

Thanks,

Matthew Hein