 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17785
17784  |  17786
Subject:
Selling My LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on Sale with rare Maersk freebies!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:03:28 GMT

I just got in another batch of my 2,200 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide
1949-80s on CD, see image below. (NOTE: this is Version 3 (an extra 10
chapters)... and there will never be a Version 4!)

And I'm having a sale.... anyone buying the guide will get $11+ worth of mint
rare Maersk blue LEGO parts from the LEGO model shops, and not put into
production.

Here are some downloadable chapters from my Collectors Guide (a quarter million
words, 2000+ images, many very historic, with a LEGO Insurance Set Value Guide
in Dollars AND Euro's (10,157 valuations in each one).

Check out some of the chapters.... this is a sample of a chapter on LEGO sets,
LEGO parts, LEGO store displays, and LEGO instructions...
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter2v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter8v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter32v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter49v2.pdf

There are 57 Chapters and 4 Appendices in total.

Among the Maersk blue freebies is a MINT example of a real old (1980s) Maersk
blue 2x4 brick, nearly 20 years older (3001old) than the first modern Maersk
set that had the modern 2x4 bricks... (no cross supports on the old Maersk blue
brick freebies on the underside of the brick).
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=3001old&colorID=72

Here's the site to my collectors guide...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=16059153

If you don't have a Bricklink account, and wish to order directly from me, just
send me an EMAIL at:  istokg@earthlink.net
... and label it LEGO CD Offer.

I will get back to you and we can handle it thru Paypal.

No handling costs... and shipping is an inexpensive $1.55 for USA/Canada and
$2.55 for the rest of the world (even with the 9 model shop ONLY Maersk blue
parts you'll be getting free!)

Also... Lar and Bruce... your Maersk ships are being shipped now...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Of the 10 extra chapters in the Version 3 CD is Chapter 50... devoted to
country specific LEGO parts.....

50.0 EXCLUSIVE LEGO ELEMENTS BY REGION (1949-85).
50.1 Denmark Only LEGO Items.
50.2 Norway Only LEGO Items.
50.3 Sweden Only LEGO Items.
50.4 Denmark/Norway/Sweden Only LEGO Items.
50.5 Continental European Only LEGO Items.
50.6 Specific Country Continental European Only LEGO Items.
50.7 Britain/Australia/Ireland Only LEGO Items.
50.8 Europe/Australia Only LEGO Items.
50.9 Europe/Australia/Canada Only LEGO Items.
50.10 USA/Canada Only LEGO Items.
50.11 USA Only LEGO Items.
50.12 Canada Only LEGO Items.

Note: some of these parts are now work $50-$100 each!!