 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17784
17783  |  17785
Subject:
Custom track on sale again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:31:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all, I have been getting a few emails asking if i’m still making custom track so I just wanted to share a big Yes I am!!

photos of my work - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142467

Please note: All prices are for labor only. I no longer have access to 9v track for modification. You could however order from Bricklink and have the track shipped directly to me for modification if needed.

stubbie switches = a curve and a half $30 each

half curve switches = two curve tracks $30 each

crossover switches $30 each

half,1/4, or 3/4 straight track $10 each

half curve track $10 each

2 stud straight -comes in blay only $10 each

parallelograms $10 each <-- for making stubbies into crossovers or standard geometry switches

SHIPPING is a flat $6 for US orders only. International orders including Canada will be charged actual shipping.

If you would like something not listed please let me know, I may be able to make what you need.

OnDrew

p.s. Just a heads up, the official lego double crossover cannot be converted to 9v in a reliable way. <- i get asked this a lot.