 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17824
Re: New website for LEGO download or DVD... with free future upgrades to the database info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:25:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

Also, I will be providing free future additions to the information as it comes
along (unknown sets, newer LEGO systesm)...

Do you plan to make access available to those who purchased prior to the website
coming on line?