 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / *17725 (-5)
Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:30:24 GMT

#2 & #3 sold.

#1 and #4-7 still available.

Thanks,
-Jason

Subject:
7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:33:51 GMT

Howdy-

I've got a pretty good selection of LEGO cases that I'd like to sell.  All are
official, real LEGO products.  No parts or bricks or instructions or anything
included--just cases.  All cases are intact & in very good condition, with
modest normal wear.  I'm unsure of their value, so I'm happy to discuss value &
entertain offers.  To get a feel for potential shipping costs, my zip code is
91107.

Picture of all cases:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/all.jpg

Detailed pictures of all 7 cases, sorted by number as detailed in the list
below: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/?start=all

1: Red Case With Gray Latches.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1985, made in USA.  Latches
are intact & snap securely.  Appears to be blow-molded--looks & feels much like
a power drill case.

2: Blue 3-Bay Case With Green Baseplate Covers #1.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1989.
This is a neat case with 3 bays & 4 adjustable dividers.  The cover for each bay
is a 16x32 green baseplate.  The guide & retention tabs that hold the covers in
place are all intact.

3: Blue 3-Bay Case With Green Baseplate Covers #2.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1989.
This is a neat case with 3 bays & 4 adjustable dividers.  The cover for each bay
is a 16x32 green baseplate.  The guide & retention tabs that hold the covers in
place are all intact.

4: Black Case.  11.5"x10.5"x3.5"  (c) 1997.  Latches are intact & snap securely.
Appears to be blow-molded, much like a power drill case.  Curved top face is
pretty sleek.

5: ZNAP 3581 Case.  13"x12.5"x4"  1998.  From this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3581 .  Top snaps into place very snugly.  I'm the
original owner of this case.

6: Technic 8062 Case #1.  15"x11"x3"  1994.  Very cool 2-tiered case (top tier
pulls out).  *ALL* of the dividers are included & intact & solid (I betcha most
owners of this case have lost some dividers...).  Top tier of the case also has
an integral ruler in units of cm & LEGO studs--a very handy tool!  Both latches
are intact & snap securely.  I'm the original owner of this case--I remember
getting this set super-discounted at K-Mart when I was in grad school.

7: Technic 8062 Case #2.  15"x11"x3"  1994.  Very cool 2-tiered case (top tier
pulls out).  *ALL* of the dividers are included & intact & solid (I betcha most
owners of this case have lost some dividers...).  Top tier of the case also has
an integral ruler in units of cm & LEGO studs--a very handy tool!  Both latches
are intact & snap securely.  I'm the original owner of this case--I remember
getting this set super-discounted at K-Mart when I was in grad school.

Please send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Thank you very much,
-Jason

Subject:
Looking for some weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:55:30 GMT

Dose anyone have Brickarms mp5 for sale,
We need around 10 of them, please send us the price via e-mail if you want to
Sell us some .

Thanks for looking,
Joseph

Subject:
GMLTC's First Holiday Ornament Now For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:07:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The GMLTC is proud to announce our first ornament just in time for the 2009 holiday season! Our first release, of which we hope to become an annual tradition, is a miniature steam locomotive and tender, made from 62 genuine Lego brick. We are selling these pre-assembled (but not glued) in a presentation-quality display box, ready to hang from your Christmas Tree, Yule log, Hanukkah Bush or just plain push around the living room floor. Complete (re)building instructions are also included should your locomotive need repairs or use them to make additional models.

We plan to have these for sale during our December appearances at the Jackson Street Roundhouse and by mail (shipping starts the first week of December). Our first batch is limited to 100 ornaments and they may sell out at any time. The price is $10 plus shipping ($3.95 for any size order to any destination in the world).

Order from the GMLTC web site here:

http://www.gmltc.org/index.php/news-a-events/10-gmltc-announcements/5-gmltcs-first-annual-holiday-ornament.html

Or from Brickmania.com here:

http://www.brickmania.com/store?page=shop.product_details&category_id=10&flypage=brickmania.tpl&product_id=90

Or get in touch with me by email and I will sort you out.

Thanks!

Dan

Subject:
Penguin Liberation Army announcment.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:02:02 GMT

Resistance is futile.

Today begins the Penguin Liberation Army.  These mighty warriors will dominate
your existence.  They brand weapons of mass destruction, devastation, and
massive ouchies.  They will not be denied their existence, and they stand firm
against oppression.  Feel their power, feel their pain.  Their lives were
uprooted by a movie made in the artic.  They cannot dance so they have been
reduced to foot soldiers of the oppression.  They do what they know best!  They
spread anarchy anywhere they can.  Own them today.  Your donation to their cause
will allow others to flock to their cause.

Viva la Penguin.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse&itemID=15081578

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact