 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17747
FT: 7126, 7155, and 7184
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:19:46 GMT

I want to trade these Star Wars sets for other Lego sets. I am interested in
many different Lego themes and not just Star Wars. Please let me know what you
are willing to trade.
7126 Battle Droid Carrier (2 sets)
7155 Trade Federation AAT (2 sets)
7184 Trade Federation MTT
100% genuine Lego and 100% complete. All sets have been assembled and
disassembled several times. The pieces show some wear, but we have inspected
them and noticed no chips, bite marks, or embedded crayons. The sets were used
when we acquired them. We carefully washed them and put them together. We
inventoried the sets and reassembled them to double-check that the sets are
complete. All the parts and figs are there, including the Battle Droid Pilots
with the blue stripe from 7126. There is some discrepancy with set 7184; I think
the original manufacturing runs were missing two of the 2x6 brown bricks. I have
included two 2x6 brown bricks from my personal collection but they are more
reddish-brown than brown. They are more of an internal support piece and the
color difference is not significant. One set of original instructions are
included for set 7155. Color laser-printed instructions for 7126 and 7184 are
included in a three-ring binder. Please note that while these sets are in good
condition, they have been played with and assembled. They are not in mint
condition and there are no boxes included. Sets have been disassembled and are
stored in separate plastic bags. Please let me know if you have questions.
<http://wichita.craigslist.org/tag/1696113244.html>