 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17827
17826  |  17828
Subject:
LEGO DVD download with 455 Lear Jet Freebies...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:43:09 GMT

OK the LEGO DVDs were going out slowly... bad source... some were empty...

But the LEGO DVD downloads go out within hours... and download in only 6
minutes...

Also found more stuff in he basement... 5 #455 Lear Jets... no box, no
instructions... but the parts are mint and the stickers needed for the jet are
still on the sheet.  Will give these away as LEGO DVD download freebies to the
first 5 folks who ask...

Those 455 Lear Jet Stickers are pricey!!!  And the USA/Canada only 455 Lear Jets
aren't exactly cheap.

Again new parts from the original sets...  buy one DVD download (download comes
right away)... with the 455 parts mailed to you....

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

If you want the Lear Jet set parts/stickers with your DVD download... don't pick
the download (only) option... cuz you'll need to pay for the shipping of the
Lear Jet only... pick the shipping option... and add a comment to mention the
jet.

The parts will be vintage original parts and in new condition....
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

As I was saying about the stickers for that set...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=62083&colorID=0
Pricey.... although you'll only be getting the 2 stickers (on 1/2 sheet) for the
set, since the set gives you an extra pair of the same stickers for free.

Also... future downloads for any updates to the DVD download will be free...
including additional chapters...

Cheers,
Gary Istok