 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17774
17773  |  17775
Subject:
USED sets for sale: 3451 Sopwith Camel, 10037 Breezeway Cafe: more to come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:33:14 GMT

I'm culling my personal LEGO collection to make space at home, I
really have more than I need. Right now I'm digging through the attic
for boxes, pulling out instructions, and assembling sets to make sure
they are complete. I have two sets ready to go, and many more in the
pipeline. I must say it's fun getting to rebuild them all before I let
them go! These prices are comparable to sets sold on Bricklink recently.

Available immediately are:

10037 Breezeway Cafe (178 pieces, 5 figures. Complete, excellent
condition (built only twice), includes original instructions and
original box which was flattened for storage. Stickers are present and
unused - you get to be the one to apply them!). This was a re-release in
2002, part of the LEGO Legends series, of set 6376 from 1990. Price:
US$49.95

3451 Sopwith Camel. 577 pieces, released in 2001. Complete, excellent
condition, built twice and stored between times. Includes original
instructions and box (unflattened). Stickers are present and applied -
they span multiple pieces and those pieces have been left assembled to
preserve the stickers. Very minimal peeling happening on the upper wing
roundels. Price: US$59.99

If you want either of these sets, please email me immediately with your
shipping address so I can calculate shipping for you. Payment must be
via Paypal.

Coming up soon: 10027 Train Engine Shed, castles, Paradisa, 1990's town
and divers sets, and a 6990 Futuron monorail plus extra track.

Happy building!

Kevin