 Off-Topic / Debate / 445
Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:20:31 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:

but one thing that does worry
me about lugnet auctions, where everything is controlled totally be the
seller is - what's to stop a seller from just making up fictitious buyers
s/he can quote to drive the price up higher? How can I, as a buyer, know

I have a question about this.  Is using a shill illegal, or just evil?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA