 Off-Topic / Debate / 495
Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:37:47 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I wonder if sophisticated snipers have written eBay-monitoring scripts
so that they don't have to spend that time.  :)

Yes, they have.  I know of at least one commercial product produced to
allow you to do just that and more.

Is it sold by eBay?  ;-)

If it is it isn't obvious.  I forget the name of it now, but I will
look for it and post it.  It has a function that allows you to snipe,
I do remember that.

Oh, here it is.

http://www.the-oracle.com/main.html

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/