 Off-Topic / Debate / 501
Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:28:01 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
http://www.the-oracle.com/main.html

Oh, MAN.  That is Evil Incarnate.

Yeah, in a way it is.  The sad thing is, I almost bought it a while
back just because I liked the thought of having a little window open
with all the auctions I was watching that is updated on a regular
basis.  The sniping function wouldn't be THAT useful to a cheap
bastard like me mainly because most items go for more than I'd pay
anyway, but it would be neat to try it once or twice.

I think it also lets you keep track of auctions you are running, which
is cool

And with that, I go to bed.  Mike is tired and not over the flu (10
days and counting) so he needs some sleepy-time.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET