 Off-Topic / Debate / 489
488  |  490
Subject:
"the community"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, galliard@shades-of-night.com (James Brown)
writes:
[...]
As far as what I consider to be the "community" it might help if I refered to
it as "the fans of Lego who are on-line and regularly take part in either RTL
or Lugnet, or both."  but community is a lot easier to say.
[...]

Ultimately, that's what LUGNET is designed to evolve into -- so that you
wouldn't have to say RTL/LUGNET or LUGNET/RTL or "all AFOLs online," etc.
But that may take 2-5 years.

--Todd