 Castle / 14000 (+100)
  More Castle MOCs for BrickSiege

Well the playtesting is ongoing, and a few tweaks need to be applied to the rules, but I had an extra hour with a friend's digital camera and can show you a few more pics of the models I've been working on for BrickSiege... (URL) in the pics: -An (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> Holy moly! When I first scanned your post, Anthony, (just like you predicted I would), I was incredibly impressed with the general "coolness" factor of your images. Not until I read Wilson's reply did I even catch the part (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Castle MOCs for BrickSiege

Hi, Looking Cool. How many men will be involved on each side? The boats and castles are very nice. God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) I just noticed the MB Dragon tins today, and I think they were the most eye-catching sets in the Lego/MegaBlok aisles. They REALLY stand out. Had to pick one up to check it out. The feel is not as good as a lego minifig, and the hands don't (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) I agree with you that they aren't 'brick-line' but they are SO SO COOL! I love the figures. They got that D&D look and seem very evil and sinester. The bricks are okay not LEGO mind you but the prices are so good. Up until yesterday I had (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: grey 375

Hello! (...) Indeed, a tan coloured 375 would be a very good source of parts. And would even look cool as one can see at the pictures :-) (...) What about a red one? (URL) was my entry for a contest in which models should be built just using parts (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) I saw these at Target the other day, and decided to pass, but since seeing the posted pics and reading the comments, I have changed my mind. I'll be back there on my next day off to get a couple. If there are any left. I also noticed that (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BEHIND THE SCENES OF ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Nathan.... On the Headers of the different shops when you click on the doors in the Village, you will see the back of each shop, but I will post a bigger pic on brickshelf for you soon...: ) As for ozbricks, I will be selling one off models, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1592 Version of Harry Potter

Wow this is very well done, very imaginative. I probably would not have dangled Malfoy by a string (not that he doesn't deserve it). I especially like your rendition of Gringots. Great family project. Scott Costello (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Yes it is dead. There is no castle section in the lego catalogs shop at home has 4 kits availible and I just went to florida which has downtown disy which has a lego olny store that is owned by lego. Well When I saw no casstle or spider man kits I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

It's not dead, it's resting. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Not to mention we have Harry Potter and Star Wars which is great for parts and minifigs. :) Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) I was at Legoland California on Friday (yay!) and they were selling Bulls Attack and Axe Cart sets, as well as the MOC Blacksmith Shop. Of course, they have this castle area so they pretty much have to sell any available castle-themed sets (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BEHIND THE SCENES OF ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Thanks, BTW just saw your tutorial on photo backgrounds... I always wondered how that was done, thanks for putting that up. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

¿Am I on glue, or is Hogwarts not a castle? One that has alot more modularity, play value and expandibility than any castle set since, say, 6080 in the mid-eighties. Really, I have enough generic wall plates, turents, etc to last me for a long, long (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Castle will never die. It dies when nobody builds new MOCs castles. Until then it lives like a cock-a-roach! It scurries away when we shine light on it. Erick (new to the lug-world) *watch this space in the next week for new castles* (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) However, what I am noticing is that short of classic sets and legends, it's getting darn hard to get troops for castles. There are very few sets with weapons these days (well ok, we've still got light sabers, some six shooters are sneaking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Beginning of the End...

My computer has died. The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket. Hopefully all my raw files and documentation have not been deleted due to some freak of circumstance. I remain hopeful that when the guy gets here to make good on my three (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

I hate you, (not rilly) you have a great story but you have to leav us hanging. I have enjoyed your story quite well. I am readding it to my mom so when I finish it this time it will be strike 5. every time it is just as good --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

Superb! The two pictures you previewed are even better than before. Awesome work. Dave (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) Auggh! I had a similar instance happen just about a month ago, and most of my ldraw and rendering files were completely annihilated. (In case anybody noticed I don't do CAD anymore) I had a few minutes and managed to get a quick look at some (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  2 new chappers niow up

Chapter 16 Elf Rescue and chapter seventeen our father. So soon book one will end soon. Next we'll get some of Links quest in starting with will's chapter then a couple of mine then after that book one ends and it'll be put in one document. (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) T'is true... But *An accessory pack would be an apt remedy.* ~Which specific parts would you recommend? For me, any 34 piece Castle accessory pack with at least two swords would work well. (...) Indeed, and now we’re stymied for it! =P Drew (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Being a floridian myself i went to that very same Lego store in Orlando. I ask the guy if they had the 3739 Blacksmith Shop there and HE DIDN"T KNOW WHAT IT WAS OR THAT IT EXISTED!! and he was like a manager or something. Why is this, you may ask? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) Heh, how long did It take you to figure that one out? I'm guessing lego stopped making decent castle sets when they stopped the fright knights and ninja's production run (lugnet does classify ninja as castle, to any of you who are dissidents (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Dracolich

I was going to call it The Anorexic Dragon... And then I thought about the Sparepartasaurus... But in the end, I'm going to have to stick with calling it a Dracolich. Or to you laymen, an undead dragon. Granted, it doesn't look like a dragon (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll - Results

(...) current tally. The Winner! Set Rating 6074 2.97 I can only suppose awareness was raised by the recent Legend voting - it did not do so well in past polls wherein you would usually see the next three down this list in front of 6074. It's nice (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Time to vote

You can no longer nominate anything for the contest. Now it is time to vote. And the nominies are MOC CONTEST 1) best all around MOC 2) this scene: (URL) Best large castle or fortress MOC 3) Palace of Tolidar (URL) Arrandrall (URL) Palace (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll - Results

(...) This set is brilliant. (...) It's the minis. (...) This set -- oooooooh, baby! (...) Yes, an unmodernized minifig pack. That's all castle-heads really want here. (...) I think I managed something like 12-16 of these at approx $25-30 each. If (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a hand of welcome to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist. Are you seeking some camaraderie? Longing for that "community feeling" which has long vacated your little island? Do you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

As absolutely sad as this is, you just gotta love it. Cheers to Jon, the never-wavering opportunist. :-) -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Time to vote

Hi all, My website has moved, so the links to my submissions should be as follows: (...) (URL)2) Best large castle or fortress MOC (...) (URL)9) best interior in a MOC (...) (URL)12)best landscape (...) (URL)13) best non human race (...) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

I can't decide if this is olive branch or gauntlet :> -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Did I miss in extension or is the contest closed. When is voteing? God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

Imagine: the castle version of moonbase as one big modular dungeon, airtight! Knights, knaves, and fleeb-knorks! -Erik (ducks) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1B9MJ.J2@lugnet.com... (...) Definitely olive brance. (with a healthy dose of space humor thrown in) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Sorry posted from yesterday... God Bless anyway, Nathan (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

(...) I have no 'airships' or 'portals' and should your 'lazer beams' come anywhere near my castle I am sure an old fashioned chrome shield will do to deflect it back at you... My brave knight is warning you: "Put the megaphone down... back slowly (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

Dear CW Admin, I find it sad, and kinda pathetic, that such a great thing was allowed to die. I understand that the real world, can bog you down, but pass the torch. I remember when CW was a great thing, and due to a lack in admin, that spirit has (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents..... ((Offer Rejected))

(...) Nathan Todd wrote: (...) Jon Palmer wrote: (...) Indeed, times may appear solemn in the lands of Castle… But don’t for a second think that our will or dedication to the righteous ideals of our knightly quest shall ever be compromised. An (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Death of the Old Guard

I don't think Lego Castle is dead. I also don't think Harry Potter is castle, but rather just castle fodder. However, I submit to you that it is not Lego Castle that is dieing, but rather Lugnet.castle. The old guard is all but gone now. Just about (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Nah, it isn't exactly dead, I would just say dormant at the time. I guess that's because the lego castle releases have lagged recently, and space, well you know... (...) Hmm...couldn't agree much more than that, to tell you the truth, I can't (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I don't even make the list(::weeping::)? What about Mookie(::grumble::)? How about Bruce (who recently had the castle poll)? ::sigh:: I think we are still here, maybe there's just nothing to talk about... ...maybe there's other stuff to talk (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I was about to say I wouldn't call myself old guard on castle, but I looked for my first message on Castle and it is #15. Still, I'm not old guard in the way the others were: my interest in Lego (besides an activity I do with my son) is (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) ...or maybe we have less time over all, and spend more of it building, and less of it talking... James If those newcomers up there are the old guard, what does that make me? Fossilized? ;p (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Here you encounter my first problem: for those of us who don't buy Harry Potter or Star Wars or studios monsters on principle (me) theres not much left. (...) Not if I can help it! (...) Well let people do what they want, but I would guess (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

I too was about to join Castle world... My party for the IOM was ready to set sail... I think this pertains to Anthony's post on the old guard and lack of posting... I know next to nothing about computers so I would make a bad admin but I would be (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) I'll be praying for you computer (and files). I had my computer wiped clean by an aiport security scanner on the way to NZ. It didn't even know it had windows... but an amazing service man in NZ fixed it. I still haven't been reinbursed by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I'm not an "old guard", by any means, but I've posted a few times. I'm *supposed* to be a castle-head, but this has been keeping me busy for a lot of hours: (URL) castle-head James Brown has been similarly busy. It all the fault of the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) First, let me just say that this post is absolutely NOT intended as THEE giant step onto anyone's toes -- not at all. Anyone thinking they have greater authority than myself is INVITED to counter any of my comments below. And I write this with (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Ye, and those of us who do buy SW & HP have to pay a fortune we don't have for not many usefull parts for our creations. (...) so do I, I think I love LEGO castle since ... forever but I wasn't on-line for a long time now (I use to read (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) I too was ready to hop abaord the CW and IOM, but sadly just as I obtained a digital camera, both sites lagged and then stalled... Ah well perhaps another with some skills in HTML could initiate another castle related collaboration. I know (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) You don't buy those sets "On principle"? Ye gods, WHY?! Brick is brick is brick, no matter what set it comes from. Even *Jack Stone* has SOME good parts. Star Wars and Harry Potter sets have given me *tons* of useful bricks, plates, and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

Major Snipping (...) I knew it... (URL) More major snipping... (...) Yea, YEA!!! Very kind. I will definetly be using CW (should it restart). I think CW is necessary because that is the one thing Castle has on all other themes here at Lugnet... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I manage just fine, I posted a village ( Straight Street a little while ago) and it has freed up cash for real castle off bricklink... I don't buy studios because I don't think lego should make monster stuff for kids (there is enough in other (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes: snip (...) Just to throw in my 2 cents worth, I'm a castle fan, but I havn't posted much, (or photographed anything) I "found" lugnet about a year ago, and joined shortly after, like many here, I mourn the lack (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Late medieval castle MOC

Hi all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been on vacation abroad, and then on a roadtrip since right ater Brickfest. After mentioning it in passing many times, and posting some sparse pictures of it in various stages, I can finally offer (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dead men tell no tales!

(...) In my blessed opinion, Harry Potter and Star Wars have been the best thing for LEGO Castle accessory set development since the invention of the mini figure. Why? I get lots of nice parts in new designs and colors that stimulate my creativity. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you (and hopefully your mom ;) liked my story. If it interests you, I've finally decided to take my story, fluff it up a bit and submit it to a publishing house to see if they'd turn it into a real book. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed my story, though I'm ashamed to say, especially with my computer being down as it is, that the preview pics are the same pics that are found in the story. But I'm glad you liked it so much none the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) I have my fingers crossed that the same won't be my case. (...) turtorialettes to lugnet, if you're interested. (URL) sure there are ALOT more quicky tutorials out there, but you'll have to look for them. But on one note, cause he'd be really (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) The greatest risk in life is not taking one. (...) Thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid it's your imagination, with my computer down I had no access to the raw files to edit them. But I'm glad you enjoyed them none the less. (...) Hey, the more (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) And Bruce is certainly old guard in gaming... I was perusing my CDROM of Dragon Magazine recently, and noticed Bruce's name in a listing of GMs in The Strategic Review (the Dragon's predecessor). Frank (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) I just wanted to add a big "me too" to this. Using pieces purely from the old Castle theme, any town would be populated by only about 6 or so civilian torso types (the gray/blue peasant, the old blacksmith, the woman with the neclace, the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dead men tell no tales!

(...) I heartily agree. A big turn-off for me (and the reason I voted against the BFF in the Legends vote) for any castle set is the inclusion of too many panel walls. I almost never use them. They make for less flexible building styles, and IMO (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  A Wishlist

After reading the posts on castle being dead and how we should all move to space (what do those guys have, vacuum for brains ;-)). I thought I would post this to attempt to stimulate some discussion here and prove to everyone that we are not dead, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) Yes, to the yellow corners, white and tan variations. One doesn't want hundreds and hundreds of these, but several of each color would prove useful esp. for smaller structures. While you wait, try this link and the white patterns found there: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: (...) We all love mini-figs, we pay at ebay small fortune to by them, we buy special sets for mini-figs and we talked about 6103 as old time faviourte LEGO also re-issue lately LEGO set (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  I am sorry.

I would like to publicly say I am sorry for starting all of this sad talk about lego castle dead. I olny ment that lego was rejecting castle thinks. What I wanted was one of those creator buckets with greay bricks or castle minifigs. Like a minifig (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am sorry.

(...) Damn right! It's even hard to find a decent knight's kingdon set on the shelf any more, much less find them on lego direct (why did they discontinue them a year after that?) Just wishing I could walk into a store like I did about five years (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Or building (...) <snip> (...) Well, I have some wishes for Castle, mostly minifigure evolution accessories. Castle in the past released a new faction every couple of years since the late 1980s and that usually incorporated a new weapon, new (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Personally, I did like the Ninja line very much. The only thing not Castle about it was that it was Eastern, which made a great Trade Caravan destination for my own Castle merchants. You could also say that Dragon Masters was not "true (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) I have no knowledge about the Isle of Mists map. When I mentioned the map comprised of animal shapes I was speaking of an idea that Craigo had almost from the first moment maps were being discussed. I am not good at estimating time, but I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

True I think the 'old guard' is gone. I was a lurker for past few years. I didn't have a digital camera or the desire to share my creations with the world. It was a hobby or time killer for me, building castles and whatnot. Now I think I have some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

(...) Yea, I too support you! --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Can someone help me map out the accessories/service packs to the right theme

5059 - Wolfpack & Dragon Masters 5135 - 5138 - 5184 - 5383 - Fright Knights I am trying to label my inventory so people know more precisely what these are but some are hard for a non-castle legomaniac to identify. THANKS ALL! (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks?

I need a home for my site. Ozbricks says it's free, anybody got any cons about that place? Popups? Speeds? Size limits? I can hose on lugnet too, but from what I've seen you can't put much up, or am I wrong? Also, do you guys usually store your pics (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks?

(...) Ozbricks allows 50MB free space, no ads, no popups, and I've never had a problem with speed. Lugnet doesn't host pictures, and uses a language called FTX for web-pages, which is simple to learn, but limited compared to HTML. So if you wanted (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can someone help me map out the accessories/service packs to the right theme

(...) 5059 - Wolfpack & Dragon Masters 5135 - Dragon Masters & Royal Knights 5138 - Wolfpack & Dragon Masters (Actully the same set like 5059 except it's include an dark gray armor that wasn't in 5059) 5184 - Black Knights, Forest Peoples and Black (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes: <SNIPPY!> (...) Howdy Frog-man, This is a good idea. You have my support. I was not able to be a mover in the original CW and now have found myself thirsting to add my creations to a unified world. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes: snip (...) Yes it is. snip (...) Agree with all you said, although I have to admit my preference would be for Light Grey, Dark Grey and Sand Green first, then the other colours. The Dark Grey And Sand (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes: snip (...) snip (...) MB included these in their castle set that was around roughly 8 to 10 years ago, unfortunately they did not fit Lego. (...) Again released in the old castle set, I still have one I think. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Late medieval castle MOC

(...) chapel, even a dock. Are you planning on getting the images for a consolidated page (though I didn't mind browsing through all the pages, I sawa lot of neat MOCs I had never seen before.) Thanks, George (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) Blasterman is selling some accessories via the www.fbtb.net site. Currently there are only Star Wars-type guns, but he has some castle stuff on the drawing board: (URL)7. Three or four link Grey Chains with stud ends, like the ones available, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks?

(...) I just got a site on Ozbricks and had no problems. I am approaching the size limit, though*, so I think with my next major addition I'll start hosting the actual photos on Brickshelf. Bruce *Or I was before I decided to ditch the section of my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I just wanted to add a "me too" to this. I love the Ninja sets and wish they'd made more. I'd also love other themes like Arabian Knights (remember those great MOCs on 1000Steine.de a couple months back), Greek/Roman/Trojan War/Olympian Gods, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist

(...) There are two types of MB castle swords. If you go to my parts wanted page, you will find what I am calling "Mega Bloks Sword 1" and "Mega Bloks Sword 2" [note: those are just scans, not properly scaled or sized in relation to one another] -- (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A Wishlist

(...) I was just trying to make more easily implemented suggestions, red and black being colors that TLC actually marketed as roof slopes in accessory packs. But since we are getting other colors in slopes too, I would tend to agree with a more (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

Hey: What gives?! See: (URL) you actually own any of the U.S. pumpkin heads you know that the printing is even fainter than my magnified scan. Hmph -- now half my pumpkin heads don't really match that well with the other half. Kind of annoying. Is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) I like my bones! Well skeletons make good dungeon victims, and aren't necessarily animated, so we can leave them to the realm of reality. Ghosts... Well they are a bit fantasy, unless you put one of those dastardly forestmen under the ghostly (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

Dear Aaron West & Bruce Hietbrink: Sorry if by saying "No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have been and never will be)" meant as attack of the Ninja line. I bought some Ninja myself and use them for Castle's and although I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) Hey Yaron, Post your request in lugnet.dear-lego for an "official request. It is a good idea, and since the whole Castle pack you ask for is mostly European the Ninja line would not fit well into this pack's proposed design. A 32 minifigure (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

(...) That would be great, especially if they tried a re-release of a set like 6103 (one of my all time favorite minifigure sets). But then again, if would be cool to have a minifigure set with armor plates, or even better, maybe a red wizard? (why (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

Hi, Great idea, here are some of the things on my wish list.Some of these i am sure, are more feasible than others: Some new weapons; infantry pike, glaive (without an oversized blade), mace, morning star etc. It would also be cool to see a return (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

A teaser from the battle in Book IV of the Chronicles of Ikros (URL) well! --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

I don't know - I think I prefer the US to the European - the vertical lines are just shadow lines anyways. The European ones are too dark, they take away from the face. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

Richard, I believe the varied printing may be another quality control issue. If you look at this picture: (URL) of two pumpkin heads from the States, and in fact the same store, you'll see it closely resembles your European/USA picture. HTH, -L (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war!

(...) Did you get my email too with the book cover images? Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: snip (...) Agree totally, and what about a white wizard ? snip (...) Historic castles of Europe would probably be very difficult to do, or at least to do it properly, given the cost factor, to build reasonably (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Wishlist

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes: snip (...) Agree, did you see the post earlier giving the address of the guy who is planning to create som new weapons and at least 1 helmet. (...) Not sure how the purists would view this one, after all, with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact