 Castle / 14071
Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ken Bailey writes:
What I would like is for you guys to post ideas for what new castle elements
you would like Lego to produce.

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
6075  6.46  One has to pause and wonder whether this should be a Legend when
there are so many other Castles that people prefer.  Just too yellow?  Now,
if Lego just put the minifigs from this set (unmodernized) up as a Legends
Minifig Pack they'd probably have a winner.

We all love mini-figs, we pay at ebay small fortune to by them, we buy
special sets for mini-figs and we talked about 6103 as old time faviourte

LEGO also re-issue lately LEGO set 9293-Community Workers which is about 30
city mini-fig (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9293)

Isn't it about time that LEGO will make an equivalent set to match in, our
favorite mini-figs of castle for last 20 years (including all the torsoes
ever made in castle, hats, faces, flags with symbols, shields and so on).

A lot of mini-figs like:

2 Wolfpacks
3 Dragon Masters
2 Black Falcons
2 Crusaders
3 Royal Knights
3 Dark Forest
2 Forest Man
2 Black Knights
3 Bull Knights
3 Knight's Kingdom
3 Fright Knights
3 Classics

No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have been and never will be)

Personally, I did like the Ninja line very much.  The only thing not Castle
about it was that it was Eastern, which made a great Trade Caravan
destination for my own Castle merchants.  You could also say that Dragon
Masters was not "true Castle", since it went off the fantasy deep end.
Ninja was the attempt made by LEGO to do more Castles of the world, and a
darn fine job too.  Great features, parts, play value, accessories and colors!

also specials like:
Majisto's
Witch
2-3 Woman Minifigs
1-2 Peasants
1-2 Horses with the big saddles and head cover (not only in red, like blue,
yellow, black, white, light gray)

I believe this set can be sold in an instance cause
as far as castle lovers everyone will buy at least a dozen of those

And the most important thing, make it avaliable everywhere

Hope someones listens out there

Love LEGO, Love Castle

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Good Idea!
I would prefer a pack like this to include more single knights of the same
design, only variating in the helm style and perhaps armor.  Stick to two
Castle Factions, like Black Knights vs. Crusaders.  Use only three or four
helm styles so that each side has replicated troops.  Include a few weapon
varieties.  Add a Wizard, King, Queen, a couple of town-types, Bishop,
Jailer and Executioner.  Perhaps a few horses, banners and enough elements
and a baseplate to make a chess set!!!
Bring more minifigure packs!
-Aaron-