 Castle / 14065
14064  |  14066
Subject:
A Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:31:12 GMT

After reading the posts on castle being dead and how we should all move to
space (what do those guys have, vacuum for brains ;-)). I thought I would post
this to attempt to stimulate some discussion here and prove to everyone that we
are not dead, just merely resting.

What I would like is for you guys to post ideas for what new castle elements
you would like Lego to produce.

We know that representatives from Lego visit these newsgroups, so who knows,
maybe some of our wishes may eventualy come true. And while on the subject of
Lego visiting here, congratulations to Brad at Lego Direct for all that he has
achieved in getting bulk blocks and the castle themed specials into a going
concern, its a pity that some of those items eg the guarded inn or blacksmiths
shop can't be released for general shop retail.

Anyway, back to the subject, I'll start the ball rolling with a few items I'd
love to see released, and most of them are not really new, just different
colours.

Tudor wall pieces in different colours, notably the corner tower pieces in
yellow/black to match the red ones from the guarded inn, some white/black parts
or maybe tan with brown markings.

The lion head piece in light grey (I know its available in dark grey in the
studio monster lab).

I would have loved to have had the roof plastic card parts from the Potter
castle to have been printed on the 4x6x6 sloped panel (part 30516) like they
printed the wall sections for the Ninja sets, that would have been of far more
use.

And what about a new part, I like the Half cone roofpiece 6x8x9 that comes with
the Potter castle, but combining two back to back results in an oblong shape, I
would like to see a similar piece maybe 12x6x9 so that putting two together
ends up with a square 12x12 shape.

Enough of my wishes for now, what would YOU guys like to see ? ? ?