 Dear LEGO / 4062
4061  |  4063
Subject:
Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:59:22 GMT

I'd DEFINITELY go for a shorter beard, Dumbledore hair, and Hermione hair in every
possible color, as a new Service Pack.  I think Lego could make some good money on
such a pack.  Forget about tossing caps and hats in the pack, as they always do,
make it ALL hair and beards.

Wizard beards in blond would let me build ZZ Top ;-)

Ken Bailey wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

snip
Well, I have some wishes for Castle, mostly minifigure evolution accessories.
snip

Just had another thought about the minifig accessories, what about a complete
colour range of the long hair and long beard elements, at the moment the beard
is only available in white and light grey, while the hair is only in light
grey. How would you like it if they were released in tan, brown, light brown,
orange, red, black, dark and light grey ?

And supposing Lego created another beard element that was roughly half the
length of the present one, again in all the realistic hair colours available.

Ken