 Castle / 14090
Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:19:54 GMT

Dear Aaron West & Bruce Hietbrink:

Sorry if by saying "No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have
been and never will be)" meant as attack of the Ninja line.
I bought some Ninja myself and use them for Castle's and although I didn't
think that it was that great, you know what they say about different strokes
..., LEGO can make varient themes like Romans, Greeks, Vikings ...
I love history, that's why I love castles (also Pirates & Western).

The main point of the original massage was to make a big set of mini-figs
like they did with the City line like set 9293-Community Workers for us
Castles lovers (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9293) but I guess it lost on the
argument on what was real castle and what wasn't.

Love LEGO Love Castles

Yaron "Webrain" Dori