 Castle / 14087
Re: A Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ken Bailey writes:
Agree with all you said, although I have to admit my preference would be for
Light Grey, Dark Grey and Sand Green first, then the other colours.

I was just trying to make more easily implemented suggestions, red and black
being colors that TLC actually marketed as roof slopes in accessory packs.
But since we are getting other colors in slopes too, I would tend to agree
with a more comprehensive set of sloping elements in most basic colors at
least.  I would tend to favor brown here, beyond the red and black.

BTW, I did have a late addition to my wish list...

...admittedly it's in the way of a single use item, but the original was
just so poorly engineered and it would be so easy for them to do it now
since they have fixed the original problem -- of course I mean the light
grey treasure chest!!!  If you own one, as I do (and one is enough given the
poor implementation), you rue the day that TLC designers thought those hinge
nubs would actually work. ::weeping::

-- Hop-Frog