 Castle / 14083
Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

Well, I have some wishes for Castle, mostly minifigure evolution
accessories.

Blasterman is selling some accessories via the www.fbtb.net site.  Currently
there are only Star Wars-type guns, but he has some castle stuff on the
drawing board:
http://users.erols.com/larab/ARMORY.html

7.  Three or four link Grey Chains with stud ends, like the ones available,
but shorter.  Which brings me to number 8...

I love this!  I think these would be great for hanging lanterns, chaining up
prisoners, about a hundred other uses.  Look, for instance, at this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/miscellaneous/1592variation/1592alt09.jpg
I had to take one long chain and just sort of loop it back and forth across
the chest.  It looks fine from the angle in the photo, but from the other
side there is just a free-hanging loop of chain.  Shorter chain lengths
would have been ideal here.

8.  Grey Mace in two pieces, a small studed ball and a handle made from a
half length lightsaber blade.  You can turn it into a flail with #7 Chains!!

Very cool idea.  You could use a minifig head in dark gray for the ball.

Bruce