 Castle / 14091
Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Dear Aaron West & Bruce Hietbrink:

Sorry if by saying "No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have
been and never will be)" meant as attack of the Ninja line.
I bought some Ninja myself and use them for Castle's and although I didn't
think that it was that great, you know what they say about different strokes
..., LEGO can make varient themes like Romans, Greeks, Vikings ...
I love history, that's why I love castles (also Pirates & Western).

The main point of the original massage was to make a big set of mini-figs
like they did with the City line like set 9293-Community Workers for us
Castles lovers (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9293) but I guess it lost on the
argument on what was real castle and what wasn't.

Love LEGO Love Castles

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Hey Yaron,
Post your request in lugnet.dear-lego for an "official request.  It is a
good idea, and since the whole Castle pack you ask for is mostly European
the Ninja line would not fit well into this pack's proposed design.  A 32
minifigure Castle character pack would be AWESOME any way we could get it.
I am not offended or outraged at all by the lack of Ninja in your
affections, just pointing out some of the good points of it.  You need not
apologize to me.
Keep on posting wishes for Castle and LEGO will read it.
-Aaron-