 Dear LEGO / 4064
Re: Hair/beards wish list (not only Castle, was Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Tom Stangl writes:

Snip
I'd DEFINITELY go for a shorter beard, Dumbledore hair, and Hermione hair in
every possible color
Snip

Just a few more thoughts, and if there isn't many more posts to this thread,
then I might summarise it and post the final list in one of the Lego groups.

More ideas, seeing as we have covered weapons, beards, hair, wall pieces, rocks
slopes and in some cases even basic bricks, how about these:

Turbans in more colours (besides purple), more different coloured cloaks, hoods
(as used in several models in Star Wars) in colours to match the cloaks, and
also the peasant hoods in a larger colour selection. I'd also like to see a few
more animals to help populate some of the excellent stories that you guys have
written, would anyone like to see the polar bear appear in black and several
shades of brown ?

One final note (and I'm starting to show my age here), does anyone else
remember the large corner block that Lego produced back in the 1960's ? it
looked like a 2x4 with a 2x2 sticking out the side at one end, I suppose it
would be referred to as something like a 4x4 corner, unfortunately I left the
only examples of those that I had, back in the UK with my younger brother
before I emigrated, and I don't know what happened to the Lego after I left
because he died a few years ago.

Ken