 Castle / 14067
Re: A Wishlist (or mini-figs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ken Bailey writes:
What I would like is for you guys to post ideas for what new castle elements
you would like Lego to produce.

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
6075  6.46  One has to pause and wonder whether this should be a Legend when
there are so many other Castles that people prefer.  Just too yellow?  Now,
if Lego just put the minifigs from this set (unmodernized) up as a Legends
Minifig Pack they'd probably have a winner.

We all love mini-figs, we pay at ebay small fortune to by them, we buy
special sets for mini-figs and we talked about 6103 as old time faviourte

LEGO also re-issue lately LEGO set 9293-Community Workers which is about 30
city mini-fig (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9293)

Isn't it about time that LEGO will make an equivalent set to match in, our
favorite mini-figs of castle for last 20 years (including all the torsoes
ever made in castle, hats, faces, flags with symbols, shields and so on).

A lot of mini-figs like:

2 Wolfpacks
3 Dragon Masters
2 Black Falcons
2 Crusaders
3 Royal Knights
3 Dark Forest
2 Forest Man
2 Black Knights
3 Bull Knights
3 Knight's Kingdom
3 Fright Knights
3 Classics

No Ninja (as far as I think it's not Castle, never have been and never will be)

also specials like:
Majisto's
Witch
2-3 Woman Minifigs
1-2 Peasants
1-2 Horses with the big saddles and head cover (not only in red, like blue,
yellow, black, white, light gray)

I believe this set can be sold in an instance cause
as far as castle lovers everyone will buy at least a dozen of those

And the most important thing, make it avaliable everywhere

Hope someones listens out there

Love LEGO, Love Castle

Yaron "Webrain" Dori