 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1410
Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Aaron West writes:
Actually, there is a wider variety from MB.

Aaron:

Could you check out my wants page and let me know if there is an MB sword
type that you know about that is not listed there?  I am pretty sure I have
it covered in terms of the element shapes, excluding color considerations.
I wasn't counting the katana as a sword, although obviously it is one.

I don't plan to seek any Dragon elements, there a little to different from
the style and mood of ordinary bricks for my taste.

-- Hop-Frog