 Castle / 14081
Re: A NEW CASTLE Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

snip
Well, I have some wishes for Castle, mostly minifigure evolution accessories.
snip

1.  Great Helm (often refered to as the Bucket Helm) in Dark Grey and Black.

MB included these in their castle set that was around roughly 8 to 10 years
ago, unfortunately they did not fit Lego.

2.  Narrow blade Long Sword, somewhat like the one included with the Mega
Blocks Knight & Wolf Block Bot, in Light Grey.  Thinner than the Chrome
Greatsword, and pointy!

Again released in the old castle set, I still have one I think.

Talking about the old MB castle set, the only other items from that set that I
still have are the blacksmiths hammer (nice, typical blacksmith club hammer
style), the kings lion headed sceptre, again a nice piece that adds a touch of
detail, and what I considered the best items in the set, the wooden chairs
(regretably only 4 of them), they are absolutely fantastic, they have tall
backs and legs so they actually look like chairs should look, instead of
looking like car seats sitting on the ground. If I come across the old
instructions for the castle and they include pictures, I'll try and scan them
so you can see what I mean.

As for all the other stuff you mention, yes I'd love to see items like those
appear in future sets.

Ken