 Castle / 14109
Re: A Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:06:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ken Bailey writes:

Agree, did you see the post earlier giving the address of the guy who is
planning to create som new weapons and at least 1 helmet.

No, I hadn't seen anything about this for over a year. Can you direct me to the
thread, or does anyone out there know his email?

Hi.  Jeff is selling his weapons via fbtb.  Go to:
http://www.fbtb.net/
and click on the "Jeff's Armory" button (right side of the screen).  Right
now he just has three Star Wars blasters for sale.  I got a few of them and
they are high quality.  You can see them in action in this photo from Dave
Eaton and Shawn Sullivan's Hoth display at Brickfest:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Brickfest2002/Hoth/p7210070s.jpg
Now Jeff is working on the next set of home-made weapons.  His prototypes
can be seen here:
http://users.erols.com/larab/ARMORY.html
I think the next set for sale will also be Star Wars weapons, but he is well
aware of the interest from castle-heads and is planning on making some of
his castle weapons.  He also is well aware of the interest in modern and
WWII-era weapons and so you can expect to see some of those, too.
You can talk to Jeff in the "Ask Jeff" forum on fbtb.  Go to
http://www.fbtb.net/
and go to "Forums" (left-hand side of the screen).

Bruce