 Castle / 14110
Re: Late medieval castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know how I might go about
consolidating all the images onto one page, since they are really part of
someone else's brickshelf account?

I'd just e-mail Abe Friedman and ask him to send you the photos for you to
upload into your own Brickshelf account.  He has posted to Lugnet in the
past, but it doesn't seem like he has in the past year.  Anyway, here was
his e-mail address a year ago:
scrope@erols.com
It may or may not be a current account.

Bruce