 Castle / 14111
Re: Late medieval castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:04:32 GMT

Magnus

You could become a LUGNET member, then create an FTX page that deeplinked to
the thumbnails and images on Brickshelf, adding your own commentary.

Constantine
In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
George,

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes:

Wow, what a great castle, it looks like you have everything, stbales, a
chapel, even a dock. Are you planning on getting the images for a
consolidated page (though I didn't mind browsing through all the pages, I
sawa lot of neat MOCs I had never seen before.)

Yes, there were lots of incredible MOCs at Brickfest this year.

Thanks for your kind words. I haven't yet decided whether to expand the outer
wall to make the castle completely concentric, or whether to just start
building a new castle now, which I am going to do at some point anyway.
Thanks BTW, to everyone who oohhed and aaahhhed over my castle at BF, and let
me give them a guided tour. Oh yes, and thanks of course to everyone who voted
for it too! :)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know how I might go about
consolidating all the images onto one page, since they are really part of
someone else's brickshelf account?

cheers

Magnus