 Castle / 14072
Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan Todd writes:
    I knew it...
   http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=12755

Okay, the Isle of Mists thing...

I have no knowledge about the Isle of Mists map.  When I mentioned the map
comprised of animal shapes I was speaking of an idea that Craigo had almost
from the first moment maps were being discussed.  I am not good at
estimating time, but I think I have known about Craigo's map idea for almost
2-3 years.  So it certainly predates the Isle of Mists.  If it was included
as a feature of the Isle of Mists, it was a nod to Craigo (or so I would guess).

If I were to create a visual map for CW now, I would probably go with his
original idea. But again, such a thing would not be intended as a stop to a
Balladeer having his/her own ideas about the CW terrain -- just a visual
presentation of the relationships between balladeers operating on the same
world.

-- Hop-Frog