Re: Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:08:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:
<SNIPPY!>
Castle World will go forward  as a place to share castle-themed stories.
Creativity and freedom of expression are encouraged.  All are welcome to
join. All balladeers tell their stories as each sees fit to do so.  Whether
you want to roll the bones, consult the runes, use fiction writer's
software, use plume and parchment, "sing" solo or with others, game, or even
role-play -- it's all YOUR OWN call as to how you devise your stories.  If
balladeers wish to organize some kind of unifying narrative scheme (like the
Isle of Mists), they are free to work cooperatively amongst themselves.

What time is it on Castle World?  You decide.

What kinds of weapons or technology are available on Castle World?  Only you
can say.

Is there magic on Castle World? It remains unwritten.

The Old Man of the Mountain said, "Nothing is sacred, everything is
permitted." Let it be our motto.

Pawel is STILL the creator of Castle World.  Craigo is STILL the creator of
much the web artwork.  I will merely administrate a site that operates as a
hub for Castle World activity.

That's what I am offering to do.

Yea, or nay?

-- Hop-Frog (a fool in charge of CW?  Didn't we know it would come to this?)

Howdy Frog-man,
This is a good idea.  You have my support.  I was not able to be a mover in
the original CW and now have found myself thirsting to add my creations to a
unified world.  I like the idea of independant involvement that presupposes
no rules at all.  This is just unhinged creativity in the making!!  Much of
my time is busy, however it would be nice to casually contribute structures
and background every so often.  You have a unique and creative mind that I
think will help this project to attain great gobs of goodness.  A fool may
take charge if he wishes, who else but a fool would put his foot in it ;)
Besides, I like having an admin with predictable undergarments.
-Aaron-