Subject:
Pass the torch... Bring back the spirit...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:04:39 GMT

Dear CW Admin,

I find it sad, and kinda pathetic, that such a great thing was allowed to
die.  I understand that the real world, can bog you down, but pass the
torch.  I remember when CW was a great thing, and due to a lack in admin,
that spirit has died.

There are people, who have the available time, that can bring back that
spirit and make CW great again.  Okay, the old CW admin can't do it anymore,
so pass the torch.  There are people out there who want to help, Daniel
Ravenda for one, but you haven't granted them this.  Why?  Are you selfish
enough to rather destroy a great community rather than give it up to others?

I know that with a reinstated new set of admin, most of the citizens of CW
will come home, and with a never before seen fury, and CW will be alive
again.  Don't let the dark times kill this, while there is still light at
the end of the tunnel...

Best Regards...

Jeremy Scott

Note: I was never a CW participant, but wanted to one day, when I felt I was
ready to join.  However, my day isn't here yet, and if this continues, it
will never come.

PS: Thanks Jon for resurfacing my feelings about this with your Spacer call
to action.