Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents..... ((Offer Rejected))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:34:52 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:
We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a
hand of welcome to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist.

Nathan Todd wrote:
     NEVER! I am still stuck in the dark age thank you.
   "Put the megaphone down... back slowly away or I loose an arrow"
Consider your olive branch (unsure of futeristic version) cut in half
with a big shiny sword...

Jon Palmer wrote:
Here, perhaps, you will find again that spirit of
brickish brotherhood that has left your lonely realm.

   Indeed, times may appear solemn in the lands of Castle…
But don’t for a second think that our will or dedication to the
righteous ideals of our knightly quest shall ever be compromised.

An honorable invitation, but one that we must repudiate.
For our hearts and homes will *ALWAYS* lay within
the realm of Castle!!!

~Now please do not bring us any further
ignominy through your patronizing offer.

    I bid you good day Sir,

                                        --==Richard==--

“I was born Castle, I'll die Castle”