 Castle / 17402
Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:03:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Palmer wrote:
We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a hand of welcome
to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist.  Are you seeking some
camaraderie?  Longing for that "community feeling" which has long vacated
your little island?
Do you yearn for a foundation of sorts?  A home to call your own?  Do you
just want lots of dragons?

Well we feel we can provide all of these things. (except for the
dragons...unless they have laser eyebeams...and maybe booster rockets.)

Please steer your "air-ships" or magic portals to:

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/

Here, perhaps,  you will find again that spirit of brickish brotherhood that
has left your lonely realm.  Come and stake a claim.  Build a module.
Stroll our lunar streets; sing; frolic; dance (all that castley
stuff)...just make sure not to do this in one of the tough robot
neighborhoods.

Come one!  Come all!  - Actually, *do not* bring any spriggans to the
moonbase. Those guys are worse than fleebnorks.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

Oh, so after the IOM died, THIS is where everybody went!

Yeah, this is nice, but wheres the goblins? wheres the heroic Elves chargeing
into battle? Where are the swords? The wizards? the anceint realms?  the Magic
prophencys? Eh? where are they!?

Alex