 Castle / 14044
Re: Death of the Old Guard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Shiri, Chris, Pawel, Wilson, and all the others have gone away.  Well, gone
away from lugnet, or just moved to .space and .mecha.
The age of the old guard has passed.  The remains of the old guard are now just
guardians of the old ways.

I don't even make the list(::weeping::)?  What about Mookie(::grumble::)?
How about Bruce (who recently had the castle poll)?

::sigh::

I think we are still here, maybe there's just nothing to talk about...

...maybe there's other stuff to talk about...

...or maybe we have less time over all, and spend more of it building, and
less of it talking...

James
If those newcomers up there are the old guard, what does that make me?
Fossilized? ;p