 Castle / 14069
Re: I am sorry.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

I would like to publicly say I am sorry for starting all of this sad talk
about lego castle dead. I olny ment that lego was rejecting castle thinks.

Damn right! It's even hard to find a decent knight's kingdon set on the
shelf any more, much less find them on lego direct (why did they
discontinue them a year after that?) Just wishing I could walk into a
store like I did about five years ago, and find sets like the royal
knights castle, dark forest hideouts, etc. Sigh, those were the days...

What I wanted was one of those creator buckets with greay bricks or castle
minifigs. Like a minifig creator bucket. I wanted chrome accesorry packs.

Arrgh, lego will probably never do that, because it would then defeat the
purpose of purchasing the chrome extras sets from knight's kingdom. But since
they no longer make those sets, why not? I just wish to see more minifigure
accessory sets like 6102 (like that will ever happen), or at least a
reproduction of earlier accessory packs. You can never have enough armor.

As my hero Marthin luthory king Jr onece said.

I have a dream.

That lego will finally give us good castle parts and of coarse a brand new
castle line.

Maybe if enough people petition lego about this, they might listen.
I'll toast to that!

<<_Matt Hein_>>

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/