 Castle / 14028
Re: Favorite Castle Poll - Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
The Winner!
6074  2.97

This set is brilliant.

6086  3.76

It's the minis.

6085  4.06

This set -- oooooooh, baby!

6075  6.46

Yes, an unmodernized minifig pack.  That's all castle-heads really want here.

The Stinkers
6097  9.12  "Not a bad parts bin,"

I think I managed something like 12-16 of these at approx $25-30 each.  If
they rereleased this one at $40-50 it would sell like hotcakes.  Cheaper
would be even better...

6091  9.94

Only the queen was interesting here.  The Guarded Inn female mini has
probably proved more appealing over time for the red maiden hat.  Still, at
least a few of these noble class black hats (see:
http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/art/m/memling/1early1/04noport.jpg) is a must have
in my view.

Thanks for the poll, Bruce.

-- Hop-Frog