 Castle / 14058
Re: The Beginning of the End...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 02:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wanner writes:
I hate you, (not rilly) you have a great story but you have to leav us
hanging.  I have enjoyed your story quite well.  I am readding it to my mom
so when I finish it this time it will be strike 5.  every time it is just as
good

                                       --Kevin W. §

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm glad you (and hopefully your mom ;) liked my
story.  If it interests you, I've finally decided to take my story, fluff it up
a bit and submit it to a publishing house to see if they'd turn it into a real
book.

Thanks for being a fan!

--Anthony