 Castle / 14047
Re: The Beginning of the End...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My computer has died.  The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket.
Hopefully all my raw files and documentation have not been deleted due to some
freak of circumstance.  I remain hopeful that when the guy gets here
to make good on my three year warranty in TWO WEEKS (AAARRRGGGHHH!!!), he'll
repair my machine and I'll find no problems.  (knock on wood)  Honestly, I know
in my mind that my hard drive is ok (no smoke or surges or anything, the
computer was on a UPS) but there's that nagging thought that something might
have gone wrong...

   I'll be praying for you computer (and files). I had my computer wiped
clean by an aiport security scanner on the way to NZ. It didn't even know it
had windows... but an amazing service man in NZ fixed it. I still haven't
been reinbursed by airport security in LA... worth a try...

BUT... circumstances like this will NOT prevent me from moving on.  Using my
fiancee's computer, installing a few bits of photo editing software, and thanks
to Mookie for having that extra storage I used before my little event, I have
been able to finish chapter 31 of the Chronicles of Ikros.  It is the beginning
of the end.  The first chapter of the last book, Book IV.

So I am proud to release to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 31: Home No More

Enjoy, and any comments are greatly appreciated.

  Very nice, is it my imagination or are the pics nicer then your preview?
Or is that the effect of the story...
  As always brilliant...

    Nathan, who will learn to edit photos so he can write his story and post
it to lugnet for the purpose of providing more posts and rivaling Anthony
(Ha Ha)...

     God Bless (as always)