 Castle / 14060
Re: The Beginning of the End...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 02:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My computer has died.  The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket.

Auggh! I had a similar instance happen just about a month ago, and
most of my ldraw and rendering files were completely annihilated. (In
case anybody noticed I don't do CAD anymore)

I have my fingers crossed that the same won't be my case.

I had a few minutes and managed to get a quick look at some of those
pictures. Just wondering if you used ArcSoft photo editor or Adobe Photoshop
for some of those effects? Wish they came with decent tutotials with
preinstalled programs like that...

<<_Matt Hein_>>

check it: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

I use Adobe Photoshop to do all my picture editing.  I've written two small
turtorialettes to lugnet, if you're interested.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=10810
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=11727

I'm sure there are ALOT more quicky tutorials out there, but you'll have to
look for them.  But on one note, cause he'd be really upset if I didn't mention
it ;)  is Kevin Hall's tutorial on his website.  Just go to his village section
and then I believe the tips and tricks section.

http://www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Hope that makes it easier for you.

--Anthony