 Castle / 14006
Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:04:15 GMT

Look at what coolness you can create with MEGA BLOCKS Dragons line and some
assorted LEGO (Monster Studios) here at Doug James Brickshelf gallery--->

I just noticed the MB Dragon tins today, and I think they were the most
eye-catching sets in the Lego/MegaBlok aisles. They REALLY stand out. Had to
pick one up to check it out.

I saw these at Target the other day, and decided to pass, but since seeing the
posted pics and reading the comments, I have changed my mind. I'll be back there
on my next day off to get a couple. If there are any left. I also noticed that
while the Lego Jack Stone sets seem pretty much untouched from week to week, the
Dragons sets disappear quite rapidly.

I'll also be picking up at least one of the larger sets, since as Frank (I
think) said, the ground pieces will make pretty decent Pirate islands. There
comes a time (monetarily speaking) when I just have to get what looks good and
works well instead of striving for Lego purity.

Henry (the newest heretic) Durand