 Castle / 13894
13893  |  13895
Subject:
DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:36:53 GMT

Hey, got tired of the lack of CASTLE posts, so here's one:

Look at what coolness you can create with MEGA BLOCKS Dragons line and some
assorted LEGO (Monster Studios) here at Doug James Brickshelf gallery--->

I really like what he's done with the Battle Gate and the new LEGO gates!
And the minifig combos are very sinister!  I don't know about y'all, but I
love the Dragon!  Heck, I like MEGA BLOCKS Dragons!  I know, blasphemy, but
have an open mind with this new line.
-Aaron-

Thanks Doug!!!