 Castle / 13913
Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
Hey, got tired of the lack of CASTLE posts, so here's one:

Look at what coolness you can create with MEGA BLOCKS Dragons line and some
assorted LEGO (Monster Studios) here at Doug James Brickshelf gallery--->

I just discovered these threads. I was in the process of writing a review of
the new Megabloks sets and now I see there are some excellent ones already
here. Thanks for posting the link Aaron! I saw that my Brickshelf page had
gotten almost 2000 hits and had only been public for 2 days so I knew
something was up :)

I really like what he's done with the Battle Gate and the new LEGO gates!
And the minifig combos are very sinister!  I don't know about y'all, but I
love the Dragon!  Heck, I like MEGA BLOCKS Dragons!  I know, blasphemy, but
have an open mind with this new line.
-Aaron-

Thanks Doug!!!

No, thank YOU, Aaron!
And thats just with the Battle Gate set, the only one I've acquired so far.
I plan to get the whole set (and maybe some multiples) just to see what
crazy things I can come up with when I combine with my other bricks.
On a seperate note, I intend to show some of the MOC's I've made using
pieces from the Pro-Builder line. I just got the P-51 yesterday and I'm
quite excited about it. Some very unique and interesting pieces there, but
especially the cockpit canopy- I can only imagine the space fighter I'm
going to make with that little gem :)

Since my interest is primarily film-making, the brand is never as important
to me as the end result. And the end results with the newest Megabloks sets
have me quite pleased. I am a dedicated fan of Megabloks new direction and I
hope they keep it up (and the prices low!).

Doug
www.shootinbricks.com