 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1377
Re: Q2 Mega Bloks conference call (Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:22:39 GMT

What is your source for the info, BTW?

Q2 conference call, 8/2/02.

Search for documents on SEDAR (http://www.sedar.com) as they are a Toronto
Stock Exchange company.

Look for the 8/1/02 press release. It has the phone number to call. You
might still be able to listen to the call replay. Since the call includes
Q&A from analysts it's not fully duplicated by the press release.

-Erik