 Castle / 14023
Re: It's almost official...................... castle is realy dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:40:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Being a floridian myself i went to that very same Lego store in Orlando.  I
ask the guy if they had the 3739 Blacksmith Shop there and HE DIDN"T KNOW
WHAT IT WAS OR THAT IT EXISTED!! and he was like a manager or something.

Why is this, you may ask? Because items that aren't directly for retail may
not be at retail stores, including LEGO owned ones!  As far as I'm
concerned, if you want 3739, go to Lego Direct website or call.

And Lastly: I"M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW CASTLE LEGO IS DEAD OR
DYING.. why am I sick? BECAUSE WE"V ALL KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR TWO YEARS!!

Common on people, grow up and little and realize it's not the sets that
matter but what you build with them... and I don;t need new sets to build
excellent castles of my own.

ugh
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Yes it is dead. There is no castle section in the lego catalogs shop at home
has 4 kits availible and I just went to florida which has downtown disy
which has a lego olny store that is owned by lego. Well When I saw no
casstle or spider man kits I asked the lady at the front desk. She said
spider man was so hot they were sold out and they dont recive castle
anymore. I figured blacksmith shop and gaurde inn were lego exclusive until
I saw pirate pizza shop breeze way cafe. So it sorta told me castle is dead.

I did make out like a bandit though. ha ha ha