 Castle / 14014
Re: It's almost official...................... castle is realy dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:58:24 GMT

¿Am I on glue, or is Hogwarts not a castle?
One that has alot more modularity, play value and expandibility than any
castle set since, say, 6080 in the mid-eighties.

Really, I have enough generic wall plates, turents, etc to last me for a
long, long while.  I'm thrilled to have the new minifigs, parts and ideas
that Harry Potter and Classic Monsters are creating.