 Castle / 14001
Re: When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:17:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
<snip>

Now that you've skimmed over the rest of my post and actually want to see
something, here are the two pictures:

Formeathan blasting Tel'Karak Zrahl with his lightning breath weapon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/storypics/home08.jpg

Tel'Karak Zrahl breathing fire at the faster Formeathan
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/storypics/home09.jpg

<snip>

Wow Anthony, those pics are very cool!  Now I'm starting to see the
advantage of ldrawing and povraying...
<snip>

Holy moly!  When I first scanned your post, Anthony, (just like you
predicted I would), I was incredibly impressed with the general "coolness"
factor of your images.  Not until I read Wilson's reply did I even catch the
part about them being ldraw!  I think you already know how impressed I am
with the artistic level of your dragon work.  As for these pics, I will say
that kind of quality would look great as wallpaper on a computer, especially
the second image (or printed on high quality paper and framed could look
nice too).  All really great work!

Build On!!
-Hendo