 Castle / 13997
Re: When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:10:35 GMT

<snip>

Now that you've skimmed over the rest of my post and actually want to see
something, here are the two pictures:

Formeathan blasting Tel'Karak Zrahl with his lightning breath weapon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/storypics/home08.jpg

Tel'Karak Zrahl breathing fire at the faster Formeathan
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/storypics/home09.jpg

With the exception of the backgrounds (which were images from a clip art CD),
the pictures are entirely hand made.  There are no clippings from other
pictures, no insertions.  The dragons are ldraw and the special effects were
hand drawn in photoshop.

I hope you enjoy my work.

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Wow Anthony, those pics are very cool!  Now I'm starting to see the
advantage of ldrawing and povraying, as both dragons turned out looking very
menacing;  they looked shinier and more sleek than before.  I can see how
much easier it would be than trying to pose your (real-life) dragons in
those poses you had.

And the lightning and fire effects?  Simply awesome!  I really like the way
the lightning wraps around various parts of Tel'Karak's body, and how the
flame isn't a big cloud, but just a controlled stream.  You really portayed
both scenes in the best way possible, and I congratulate you on taking the
time to lDraw your dragons, as it really paid off.

Wilson