 Castle / 14076
14075  |  14077
Subject:
hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 04:46:46 GMT

I need a home for my site.  Ozbricks says it's free, anybody got any cons
about that place?  Popups?  Speeds?  Size limits?  I can hose on lugnet too,
but from what I've seen you can't put much up, or am I wrong?  Also, do you
guys usually store your pics on brickshelf and link them or store them along
with the webpages?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  (my best ben stein
impression)

"um he's sick, my sister's boyfriend's cousin's roommate said she saw him
collapse at 31 flavors last night, I guess it's pretty serious."

"thank you simone."

"no problem whatsoever!"

anyone else have that movie memorized for no reason?

E.