 CAD / Development / 5294
Re: Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:43:02 GMT

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message

  I thought there could be both ldraw.org and LCAD, where ldraw.org is a
subgroup from the LCAD community. But that's not important now. :)

Yup.

  Why not use Lugnet (1) ? We could use it instead of ldraw.org, so we
wouldn't need to have any new organization created (that would solve a
big part of the problem). Of course we would still require a link to
ldraw.org.

Leonardo

(1) If Todd doesn't mind.

I still say that we need a dedicated subgroup of Lugnuts to take care of
LCAD - whether it pertains to all of LCAD or to just the people who maintain
the official site/updates/etc. or not.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne