 CAD / Development / 5239
RE: Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:49:13 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
And what about people who write LDraw-related software?  Are they in or
out?  Hmm....

And what about people who have written tutorials and tend to answer lots of
LDraw related questions...but have no "official" role in the site?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/